Nexus Eazy Pod Air
The New Nexus Eazy Pod Air is a lower priced, smaller version of the Nexus Eazy , the world's number-one professional koi filtration system.
The all new Eazy Pod Air is a complete filter system for koi ponds up to 2,000 gallons, or water gardens up to 4,000 gallons.
The Eazy pod Air comes complete with an AirTech 70 litre Airpump included in the price. This represents excllent value for money as the Airtech 70 Airpump which normally retails for £99.00 is included with the Eaxy Pod Air for an additional cost of £50.00 over and above the price of the standard Eazy Pod.
Eazy Pod Air Product Benefits:
- Utilizes proven Eazy 200 and Kaldnes K1 media
- Provides excellent water clarity and quality
- Quick and easy cleaning with no wet or dirty hands
- Air backwash
- Complete with connectors for pipe up to 3-inch
- Small size... only 23 inches tall and 23 inches wide
- Works equally well in either pump or gravity configurations
The Eazy Pod Air is also an excellent filter selection for quarantine systems, as a pre-filter, for use on skimmer lines, for adding additional biological capacity, or as a polishing unit at the end of your filtration line.
The Eazy Pod Air featuring Evolution Aqua's new solids removal system utilising static Kaldnes K1 .It is by using this process that Evolution Aqua have been able to achieve The Eazy Pod with an even smaller footprint. For the user who wants the ultimate performance.
Eazy Pod Air Features:
- The Eazy Pod Air is a complete filter system for smaller ponds with unparalleled results
- The Eazy Pod Air is very eazy to install and operate
- The Eazy Pod Air has a small footprint and stands only 23 inches tall
- The Eazy Pod Air utilises proven Eazy 200 & Kaldnes technology
- The Eazy Pod Air gives incredibly clear water
- The Eazy Pod Air has a Quick and eazy cleaning cycle with no wet or dirty hands
- The Eazy Pod Air comes complete with Lid
The Eazy Pod Air as with the Eazy Pod consists of a primary settlement vortex where heavier solids can be captured, from here the water passes through to a centre chamber where the static Kaldness K1 resides.
The Kaldnes K1 is retained within this chamber which is where the biologocal filtration takes place. The biological stage, which consists of the Kaldnes Moving Bed™ Process will also act as the fines mechanical filter before the water is returned to the pond which can be either Pumped or Gravity return. The Eazy Pod Air also comes with a compact lid as standard.
The Kaldnes K1 which as mentioned retained in the central part of the filter has been proven to trap incredibly small particles of waste. Cleaning the Kaldnes within the Eazy Pod Air is a simple matter of turning on the air tap to the settlement area thus agitating it and causing the waste matter to be dislodged from the media so it can be drained to waste.
|Eazy Pod Air Specifications
|Max Pond Size:
|Max Koi Pond Size
|Maximum pond flow rate:
|Maximum Koi Pond flow rate:
|Kaldnes K1 media:
||25 litres included
||Airtech 70 litres (Included)