Performance Pro 18000 Pond Pump
The PerformancePro Cascade pump is a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your pond, water feature, or general transfer and recirculation needs - Cascade pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade polypropylene housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow.
PerformcePro Cascade Pond Pump Product Features:
- Money saving high efficiency.
- Long life, corrosion resistant, 316 Stainless Steel shaft seals.
- Impeller interchangeability allows you to easily change your pumps' performance.
- Top-of-the-line U.S. motors. All 1725 rpm units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and long term reliability.
- Both pump ends and motors are designed for quiet operation.
- Safety first - out of pond pumps help protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- 3 year limited warranty
- Pump With Power Cord 115V
The PerformancePro cascade range of pond pumps are the improved version of the Sequence pumps offering better economy and higher flow rates than the Sequence. The other main visual difference, is that the PerfromancePro Cascade pumps have a black impellor housing making them instantly recognisable.
PerformancePro Cascade 18000 Specifications
|Flow Rate (Litres):
|Flow Rate Gallons:
|Maximum Flow @1m Head:
|Maximum Flow @ 1.5m Head:
|Maximum Flow @ 2.4m Head:
|Strainer Basket Req'd: