Microbe Lift pH Decrease (pH-)
Microbe Lift pH Decrease as been specially formulated to steadily decrease the pond water pH value to the desired level.
Microbe Lift pH Decrease PLUS Product Features:
- Formulated in dionized water.
- includes 2 pH decreasers for genatle effectivness.
- Includes 3 electrolytes to maintain osmotic balance.
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin porotection and stress reduction
- Has a Chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Safely raises the pH level
- Not harmful to fish or plants
- Can temporarily blur the water, depending on the water quality
Microbe-LIft pH Increase Application:
Test the pond water pH level at the same time each day as pH values do change throughout the day, the lowest pH values are normally obtained at dawn and the highest pH levels are normally at dusk for a pH reading of above 8.5pH.
Most pond water has a target level of 7.5pH with an alkalinity level between 100-200ppm (parts per million), which is the normal range. To decrease the ponds target pH level add one ounce per 375 gallons of pond water for every 0.1pH unit decrease desired. Apply Microbe-Lift pH decrease PLUS in several steps and measure the decreased pH level before the next application. If your pond contains fish or plants do not dramatically lower your pH levels more than 0.5pH unit in a 24 hour period, as not to shock aquatic life or fish.
When you have a 3000ltr pond and you want to decrease the pH from 7.9 to 7.5 add 240ml of Microbe-Lift pH Deacreas Plus