Inazuma HD-PRO 50.000 Submersible UVC
The Inazuma HD-PRO 50.000 Immersion Duo UVC lamp has a burning time up to 16.000 hours and up to 50% more power than usual amalgam UVC lamps.
The electronic ballast unit provides a gentle ignition process and therefore a longer product life.
Inazuma Hd Pro 50.000 Product Features:
- Longlife burning time up to 16.000 hours
- Installation method: vertically/horizontally
- Silicone cable 3 meters, pluggable into the ballast unit
- Material of the lamp holder: acid-proof stainless steel (1.4404)
- Immersion UVC protection class IP68
- Up to 50'% more power than usual amalgam UVC lamps
Inazuma HD Pro 50.000 Ballast Unit:
- The ballast unit is prepared for two HD PRO 50.000 lamps
- Gentle ignition process
- Increased lamp life
- Ballast Unit protection class IP65
Inazuma HD Pro 50.000 Technical data
- Nominal voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
- Max. power: 130 W
- Lamp wattage: 55 W
The Inazuma HD Pro 50.000 Submersible UVC lamp is provided with the contol ballast unit and one submersible UV Lamp. The ballast unit is capable of running two lamps and a second lamp can be purchased. All Inazuma Drum filters and BioCompact filters have the facility to house up to four HD-Pro 50.000 lamps. For a single lamp installation you will require a UVC unit complete with ballast, for two lamps you will require an additional lamp, to install three lamps you will require two HD 50.000 pro units with the Ballast and one addition lamp and for four lamps you will reuire two HD Pro 50.000 lamps whith ballast units and two addition UV Lamps.
Any queries please don't hesitate to contact us.