Elecro Multi Tubular Heat Exchangers
The Elecro multi tubular heat exchanger has been designed specifically for the heating/ cooling of all types of pool, and are perfect for use in conjunction with gas or oil fired boilers, solar panels, heat pumps and chillers.
The Elecro heat exchanger is installed inline with the pond or pool filtration circuit, and a heated water circuit. The two independant water circuits flow in opposite directions through the elecro heat exchanger, and the heat is absorbed by the pond or pool water.
Constructed using premium grade materials, the Elecro heat exchanger features a densley populated 'laminar flow' tube stack and low volume heating chamber, which ensures that temperature differentials are optimised, and thus allows for excellent heat transfer performance.
These superb heat exchangers are available in two version, 316 grade stainless steel for use with all fresh water installations and pure TiTanium for use in Salt Water installations.
Elecro Heat Exchanger Features:
- Polyamide/ Stainless Steel outer shell
- Available in either 316 Stainless Steel or Pure Titanium
- Fully Dismantlable for easy cleaning and maintenence
- Thermostat Pocket
- Supplied with multi position floor/ wall mounting brackets and 1.5"" solvent weld unions for connection to rigid pipe work
- Includes 1" brass nipples for connection to heating circuit
- Constructed using the highest quality materials
Supplied in basic format or fully equipped with: Grundfos heating circuit pump, non return valve, flow switch and choice of analogue or digital temperature control. For further information please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01522 811330.