Aqua Forte D350 (ATF-350) Compact Drum Filter
These drum filters comply the highest standards in use, material quality and safety. A big advantage of these drum filters is the fully open inlet of the drum on the collection chamber side. This enables manual waste removal like twigs, leaves, blanket weed, etc. This collection chamber also comes with a overflow protection pipe that allows water passage to protect the pump from running dry in case the drum does not rotate for any reason.
Another advantage is that the spray nozzles can operate with standard tap water pressure (min. 1,5 bar) so there is no need for a separate pump! The drum filters come with a clear water pump connection in case the available pressure is lower than 1,5 bar. Furthermore, the discharge gutter has an extra water connection to flush out the waste with extra water pressure.
The drum filters come with a standard tank connector to install a optional AquaForte submersible UV-C lamp. This UV-C can be fitted directly with this tank connector and puts the lamp very short towards the drum to reduce the growth of bacteria on the drum and it will disinfect the water flowing through the drum filter without pressure loss.
Aqua Forte Drum Filter Benefits:
- Drum interior access through collection chamber.
- Low pressure spray nozzles.
- Very compact size.
- Extreme low mounting height, perfect for gravity setup.
- 100% Made in Germany.
- Stainless Steel 316 housing and lid.
- 24V motor.
- Drum has 60 micron stainless steel filter gauze.
- PE cover over spray nozzles prevents water “splashing”.
- Suited for large pump flow.
- Suited for pump fed and gravity fed (standard) setup.
- Comes with (optional) submersible UV-C connection.
These Drum filters are supplied without a controller, this has to be ordered separately.