Abyzz A400 Pond Pump
The innovative Abyzz A400 pump with its titanium impeller consists of powerful and programmable, menu-controlled, electronic driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor (pump).
The motor operates at an efficiency factor of over 90% which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution to traditional power hungry higher voltage pumps.
The integrated flushing bearing provides optimum protection against calcification (Calcium Carbonate deposits - CaCO3). In conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, this feature provides for low-maintenance operations.
The materials used to manufacture all of these components have been carefully selected so as to be harmoniously integrated into the overall design to look great, ensure a long operational lifetime, and meet the most demanding requirements and highest quality standards.
This product was developed and is manufactured in Germany by Venotec.
Abyzz A400 Product Features:
- Variable speed range (0 - 100%)
- MCFS® (Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer) for random, wave etc.
- BOOSTMODE® integrated
- Comprehensive safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature sensor, and overload protection)
- Soft startup
- Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts
- Low-noise operation
- Operating Voltage: 200V
Abyzz A400 produc Specification:
- BOOSTMODE® max flow rate: 6,060 gph / 25,000 lph
- Normal mode max flow rate: 4,800 gph / 18,600 lph
- Discharge flow speed: max 7,5 m/s , nominal 6.4 m/s
- Delivery height: max. 30.55ft / 9,4 m
- Rated input: 4W-400W
- Input voltage: 240V~
- Operating voltage: 200V
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 35.5°F - 104°F / +2°C - 40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 17.40 psi / 1,2 bar
- Maximum immersion depth: 6.5 ft / 2m
- Pump cable length: 32.5ft / 10m
- Inlet/outlet connections: 50mm/40mm (suitable for PVC/ABS adhesive fittings)